"I loved the energy of the team and how they devised an amazing plan to get 100+ users to MyGigsters in less than 6 weeks without burning the bank"
- Benjemen | Founder, MyGigsters
120 early-access signups before app’s market release
By utilising a lean approach for validation, we kickstarted MyGigster's growth by deploying multi-channel market validation growth strategies.
MyGigsters is a community-backed platform for gig workers to access financial services to help them be more financially secure. Benjemen Elengovan is the founder of MyGigsters and was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year in 2022.
Benjemen approached Gufy to identify and reach the potential target audience to validate MyGigster’s new mobile app.
- Validating the app before its market release.
- Raising awareness of the brand
- Reaching high-intent target audiences who’ll be interested in the value proposition
- Determining the cost of acquisition without prior data
Gufy’s Growth Strategy
- Validate MyGigsters value proposition
- Validate the user-acquisition journey and approximate cost of acquisition
- Achieve 100 early-access users in 12 weeks
- Identify the value proposition through our comprehensive Growth Workshop
- User research to identify primary and secondary target users through Growth Profiling
- Enabling user journey mapping through use of behavioural psychology and design principles
- Leveraging unique and mainstream marketing channels to target users to take action
- Lean validation strategy, including A/B testing to hyper optimise the user journey and funnel
- Continuous optimisation of the marketing funnels to achieve higher conversions and lower cost of acquisition
- 120 (early-access signups) in less than 84 days
- 61% (reduction in the cost of acquisition)
- 12 weeks (duration of the campaign)